Skip to content

North Battleford man facing sexual assault charge set to enter plea

Defence attorney Brian Pfefferle, who appeared by phone, said the defence has received full disclosure in the matter. 
nb-provincial-court-house-31
North Battleford Provincial Court.

NORTH BATTLEFORD - A North Battleford man, who is facing a charge of sexual assault, was scheduled to appear in North Battleford Provincial Court April 3.

His attendance was waived in court.

Defence attorney Brian Pfefferle, who appeared by phone, said the defence has received full disclosure in the matter. 

The case was adjourned to April 30 at 9:30 a.m. when the accused is expected to enter a plea.

Battlefords RCMP previously reported it received a report of a sexual assault in September 2024. An investigation took place by North Battleford RCMP General Investigation Section and as a result of consultation with Crown Prosecution, on Nov. 26, 2024, an adult male from North Battleford was charged with sexual assault.

 

push icon
Be the first to read breaking stories. Enable push notifications on your device. Disable anytime.
No thanks